Tuesday, July 5, 2016

MY DEMONS (part 1)


Remember that sketchbook I kept next to my desk?

Well,
after that was done I needed to 
come up with a theme for the next sketchbook.
Like maybe,
I dunno...

Monkeys?
Varieties of Pasta?
Bumbling Politicians?

All great topics,
but I eventually settled on
doing an entire sketchbook
filled with devilish
DEMONS!

So I splattered a bit of red paint onto
a sketchbook Disney Jr.
had sent over as a present:


WARNING:
While most of the drawings are kinda silly,
there's a little nudity, naughty stuff and 
creepy subject matter up in here.
 So if that kinda stuff gives you the willies
maybe you oughta skip this post.

But if you're cool with that
then read on:


The goal,
as always,
is to just get a drawing down quickly.
No laboring over details.
No hours of crosshatching.
No fussing over whether it's
"good".

Just draw a demon,
and give it a quick description
in the top corner.

Here was the first one I did on
April 4, 2016:

































Any favorites so far?

It was fun getting a little more
edgy than usual.
And coming up with the descriptions was
really fun!

Check back for part 2
in the next post!





SaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Abaddon concierge, twiickg, and vvvloo are my to top three for sure, in no particular order.

Unknown said...

Abaddon concierge, twiickg, and vvvloo are my to top three for sure, in no particular order.

Brilian Ajab said...

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

Bikepacking.quebect
Information
Click Here
Visit Web