Thursday, July 31, 2014

COMIC CON 2014:
WHERE COSPLAY SAYS, "YO, WHAT'S UP?"


Only at Comic Con can you see
an Alien enjoying the 
fine hotels of San Diego:


The SDCC is like the 
major leagues of cosplay.

Sure, there are still rookies
like Maxwell Atoms:


But there's also this:


And this:

And wait...
WHAT?

Someone dressed up as






Full Metal Alchemists!


The White Violin from
Umbrella Academy!


FYI... 
UA creator Gerard Way 
was an intern on KND
for a short time...
before he rocked the crap out of the world
in My Chemical Romance

In other news,
Soul Eater 
always rocks:


Killin' it Pinocchio-style:



LOVE this:





And yes...
even Tusken Raiders
need help getting around
Comic Con:


And that's what I got.
I never feel like I get enough pics of
 the really good costumes I see.
But these were pretty fun!






1 comment:

Numbuh 0.704 said...

Hey, Mr. Warburton! Do you remember the lyrics to all the different variations of the Rainbow Monkey song, like the Christmas one and the Romeo and Juliet monkey wedding one? I found myself humming the tune the other day!