Monday, September 9, 2013

ANOTHER DISNEY TVA ARTSHOW


I'm kinda bummed.

The latest 
Disney
TV Animation
Art Show 
went down
a couple weeks ago
and I missed it!

I didn't even submit anything!
But I've got at least 
twenty ba-hundred 
reasons why:

I was finishing a top secret show pitch...

There was this other thing I can't tell you about...

I was on vacation...

And
um...

My ninja was sick?

Regardless...
I wish I had put something up.

The show's still hangin' 
so I stopped by when I was at the 
Sonora studio for a Fish Hooks music session.

It's was an
ARTIST'S CHOICE
theme
so there's a sooper fun
variety of art up:




I love me some Joel Trussel:











Noah Z. Jones went all triptych on us:









is
ALWAYS
awesome:





I love when
awesome
artists
make 
awesome
art.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, Mr. W! ...... I hope your ninja gets better soon!