Friday, June 14, 2013

STAY YOUNG IN THE PRINTLAB


You asked for it!

And even if you 
didn't...
you were 
THINKING 
of asking for it.

Either way,
it's 
HERE.

The latest addition to
the mighty 
printlab


Si, señor!
By popular demand,
the iconic last image
of the KND finale
OPERATION: INTERVIEWS
has been redrawn
and reproduced
as an 
8.5 x 11
print
on sooper high quality
Arches Aquarelle Rag!

Each one will be inscribed to 
anyone you like by me
and as a 
SOOPER BONUS
each print will have a
hand-drawn 
sooper mini pencil sketch
of one of the KND!

Kinda like this:


Interested?
Then head over to the
and 
take a look
around!


1 comment:

Abbey R said...

Hey Mr W!
Okay, first off, you rock. You rock, rock rock rock rock.
Second of all, I NEED THIS PRINT NOW!!!!!!!! But I live in Australia, unfortunately.
I'm not demanding anything, but I was just wondering when Printlab would be able to handle overseas orders? Because I really wanted to buy a print since ever, but sadly. I haven't been able to.
So, I'm not trying to be pushy or anything, just saying that it would be awesome to be able to have one of your prints hanging on my bedroom wall!
Once again, I love everything that you do!
-Abbey