Monday, April 8, 2013

ANOTHER SKETCHBOOK GOES
BOOM!!!

Another buncha months,
another sketchbook blown up.

This one
bore the crest of Sanji:


It took many moons,
specifically
November 4th, 2012
to
March 22, 2013.


With each new sketchbook I try
to set some rules to get me out of
my usual habits.
For this one I decided:

NO FISH OR GIANT SQUID!
(i always draw fish and giant squid)

NO PLANT CREATURES!
(I always draw plant creatures)

And that I'd start every page with 
some kind of
CHARACTER.

Here are a couple examples:












I also drew assorted
breakfast foods
(with the help of one of my goblins)


Hot wings:


Turtles:


And when
Shonen Jump
sends exclusive Yu-Gi-Oh cards,
I put 'em in the ol' sketchbook
since I don't play
that:



I also drew a
hipster walrus:


Things I learned:


Rockin' rabbits:


Scavengers:


Owls:


And then it was done...


And up on the shelf!


Dang boy!
I'm runnin' out of room!

1 comment:

Bouncer15111 said...

Sweet! Also there is a KND reference in the latest CN Universe Game.