Monday, February 4, 2013

THE LA ART SHOW 2013


I've never really thought 
about checking out the 
LA ART SHOW
before.

And if I ever DID think about going,
I doubt I considered bringing my kids.

But that's where we found ourselves
on Saturday afternoon.
And it was
EVERYTHING
I thought it would be:

Inspiring.
Pretentious.
Silly.
Colorful.

And that was just the people watching!

There was art, too.
Lots of it.
And there was 
something for everyone.

Like photographs of diving dogs:


Artsy fartsy statements:


Clay heads:


Fashiony photos


Reclining Buddhas:


Cool compositing:


Giant monies:


Flying whales:


Original Rembrandts:



Art you could draw on:
(my name is on the very right, middle edge)


Giant glassy heads:


And cool tire-print art:



All in all,
I would have liked to hang out longer,
especially to eavesdrop on 
art lovers dropping their 
opinions loudly for all to hear.
But the kids were rapidly losing interest
so we had to make our escape
 before they started breaking stuff.











1 comment:

Mariana =] said...

The tires are so creative *-*