Thursday, August 30, 2012

THE DELIGHTFUL CHILDREN FROM DOWN THE LANE COME TO PRINTLAB

You've begged...
You've pleaded...
You've threatened to shave your head...
And you know me.
I can't let you walk around all bald and stuff.
So here it is:
YES!
The Delightful Children From Down The Lane
have finally invaded the mighty 
PRINTLAB!
I'm not sure how you can resist
this high quality digital print depicting the 
members of the legendary Sector Z
being transformed into 
the Delightful Deviants.
And as always,
it'll be signed and inscribed to whoever you like.
Want one?
Then head over to the 
PRINTLAB
and get your
print 
ON!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain old friends...

Anonymous said...

Wow, no one has commented on this yet? I love this drawing! I'm still pondering what those symbols around them mean. Their personalities? Their special skills? The names of the two girls?

I guess I'll just have to figure it out by myself!