Thursday, June 21, 2012

HARRY POTTER AND THE KND (part 2)


After my last post,
I remembered that
 just because Codename: Kids Next Door 
has long since kicked the bucket, 
it doesn't mean we don't have any buckets left to kick around.

Specifically this KND popcorn bucket circa 2002:
These were distributed at Loews theaters just before the show premiered.

Imagine what a proud daddy I was when I went to see the very first Harry Potter movie, 
and everyone's walking around 
with the KND on their popcorn buckets.

2 comments:

Mariana =] said...

I have one KND popcorn bucket! =D
I got it on a promotion of a rental video store! (Actually I just went there to find a way to get the bucket x) )

Numbuh 2010 said...

That popcorn bucket is really cool! I wish my theater had those! I'd love to have one!