Monday, January 16, 2012

ALL SKETCHBOOKS MUST DIE!

Yes, they must.

Case in point, my latest monster that just kicked the bucket:


It all started with this title page on October 3rd, 2011:


After that, all manner of things began inhabiting the pages/
Like this creature that lives in my cord/charger/electrical drawer:


Or this Whaledestroyer:


A Cactusssasin:


Tako desu:


Big MacArthur:

note: i found one of the McDonalds Monopoly game pieces and printed the rest from the internets.
If I actually ate at McDonalds my intestines would probably fall out.
Blech!


A deer with handtlers


Lonesome Pines:


Tourists:


Seraphim:


Cat/teacup/jellyfish/whatevers:


Plants, of course:


Big city teeth:


Things in my drink:


And just when I thought it would never end:


It did.
On January 11th, 2012:


I like this sketchbook alot.
This time around I made a conscious effort
to take more time on ideas and
lean into them harder.
Which was fun.

And now it's onto the next one.

How's about you?
I hope you've got a sketchbook
and draw in it whenever you get a chance!

6 comments:

atu said...

Oh, wow. That's some really cool stuff! :o I want a drink like that.

Mariana =] said...

You really inspire me to get a sketchbook... One day when I'm not so busy and have a lot of creativity I'll start one =]
By the way, your sketches rock x]

brianna14 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brianna14 said...

I just finished my sketchbook too! It's not as cool as as yours though. I mean, come on. You have epic pictures and your sketchbook has freakin Totoro on it! You, sir, are Mr. Cool. My favorite picture is the tourist one!!!

Mr. Warburton. I have a question. Where do you get your crazy, wonderful ideas?

Bouncer15111 said...

Judge, Where Are The Nachos?
~Fred Fredburger.
Cool Sketches.

XxTheUnspokenTruthxX said...

I love your art. :) It's funny and really clever. I drew a picture of Numbuh Five. It's on my blog if you want to check it out.