Monday, January 4, 2010

THEY'RE BACK!


THAT'S RIGHT!

While everyone at Cartoon Network was out stuffing themselves with holiday cookies the Kids Next Door staged a daring attack on the CN programming department! Their mission?

TO PUT KND BACK ON THE AIR 28 HOURS A DAY, 11 DAYS A WEEK!

And while they weren't quite able to figure out how to do that, they WERE able to get the show back on weekdays from 4:00 to 5:00pm.

See?



I have no idea how long before CN figures out what they've done and replaces the show with re-runs of Masterpiece Theatre so watch now while you can!

Check the full schedule HERE!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Warburton,
what it'll be like it Codename: Kids Next Door become popular after
the series ended?!

Unknown said...

I saw that! I'm deffinetly planning on watching.

I really hope they start showing it more often. AND I hope a box set comes out eventually.

Anonymous said...

Mission accomplished!!
i will definately be watching this
hopefully they will continue to show it to let people who have never seen it before know exactly what they are missing!! :)

laura

Anonymous said...

YES YES YEEES! I've been hoping this would happen!

~jazzy

Anonymous said...

Mr. Warburton,

I thinking Cartoon Network put KND back on the air just so they make a remake/reboot.

nothanks said...

I found this out Wednesday,because I was turning on Cartoon Network for my little brother when he came home from his elementary school at 3pm,and when I saw KND,well,I screamed.:) I went to CN's website,to see if they are now doing this every weekday.:D I forgot to watch it today,because it was snow day and we had no school,so it completely threw me off track. ):

Anonymous said...

i heard they were starting a new series. December 6th 2011... is that true?