Saturday, January 17, 2009

FUSIONFALL


After years of development, Cartoon Network has thrown it's cartoony hat into the ring of MMPORMMRWPRMMPMORGMGMGM's... wait. MAMMOPORGAMAPOG's? Or is it MAMAPORG's?

Aw, you know what I'm talking about-- those sooper immersive online multi-player games like World of Warcraft (which, BTW, I would LOOOOOOVE to play but would lose my job, my family, and personal hygiene due to my addiction to those kind of games).

It's called FUSIONFALL and it's only recently come out of beta testing! Now, I haven't played it yet, but I did get to see a lot of early sketches when it was being developed. They wanted to know what I thought of the KND being 'aged-up' into a kind of anime-influenced style.

So what do I think?

How about- AWESOME?!

I think it's fun to give them a new look for the game! You can't play as the KND, but you'll meet up with them (and other familiar CN characters... although the Ed's are cree-pee lookin'!) and they'll give you missions to do. You can also collect little avatars called Nano's. They're little SUPER-D characters that float over your shoulder and give you extra powers. From what I hear, getting the Numbuh Two Nano is one of your first jobs you gotta do!


Go check out the website HERE and watch the TRAILER!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! It's such a wave of nostalgia to see some old shows there. And yes, WoW can be rather addicting, but I still love it. Can't wait to see what Numbuh 1 and 3 look like!!!

Anonymous said...

I've gotten far to the game, I met Numbahs 1-5, even the Tollietnatior and Father. ^^ I have to say the game is very good some problems but good. Also Numbah 1 is giving me a quest that's been driving me nuts. XP

nothanks said...

It's an AWESOME game.Me and brother both play it.We've gotten to the part where we go back to the past,but somehow the stupid game wouldn't let us go back to the past it says we need to pay money!Besides that,it's a really great game.They have a LOT of graphics.You should play it when you have the time,Mr.W.